View: 1575|Reply: 14

Launch CRYSTAL or Cancel it forever! !

[Copy link]

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-14 12:52:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Umi Tech Team and marketing team

Please launch the umidigi crystal or cancel the project. Camera testing, antenna testing, developing ...whts going on?  Doogee launched its mix, maze launching alpha tomorrow. Where are u ?
After developing msg may be will get to see coloring the mobile for next 15 days
In such way crystal will take 2 more months to launch

Wht all the members think?
Raise ur voice

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 22:31:03 | Show all posts
Back2business replied at 2017-6-21 22:08
I agree 100%.
Very good marketing skills, but dreadful development team, and overall complete fail ...

They are having the typical chinese business attitude for the past 15 years: spam the market with thousands of low cost-low quality stuff, ignoring customers (though main companies are completly changing this, and become more customer oriented).

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 21:38:11 | Show all posts
Back2business replied at 2017-6-21 15:59
Costalino,
I think you're wrong.
Umidigi does have very good communication skills : it is a very ...

I think you must be sleeping.
UMIDIGI does have a good marketing team, so much better that they try to do all the work that the development cant, wich is selling phones. In what comes to costumer satisfaction, as you can see i could say without doubts or hesitation, that 75% of the customers from UMIDIGI are unsatisfied and are trading or in the process of trading UMIDIGI for any other brand. What does that mean? In some public that rellys on community opinion, they will never buy a phone from UMIDIGI having such a great amount of unsatisfied clients wich automaticly means a client loss for UMIDIGI. By not having a great number of new customers, and having the actual ones to leave the brand, stocks will start to rise, prices too and that way they will not sell anything. I tryed to show this point of view to UMIDIGI once, twice... so many times that I already lost count and all they did was ignoring. A common sensation by all here at the forum. I think that most of the lack of communication that people was talking about is that the development team itself does not give any feedback ( theres no need to point out that the moderators themselfs even less they do to inform). They are more worried creating new threads showing off their next failure than giving the people good news and updates on the actual devices. Sincerily UMIDIGI staff, you had it coming and though I was expecting great things from your brand, you have done nothing more than a fail after the other. You might think yourselfs smart but i can assure that in what depends on me I will do any kind of feedback on sites telling the real truth behind UMIDIGI. A flaghship self destroyer enterprise that does not care for is customers or the optimization of his brand. I'm tired of writting this to you guys so now I will go on other websites telling the joke that you are. I had give you much time to stand your errors and correct your attitudes but this is going far enough and im done with people making fun of me. Good day @UMIAdmin @bencebacsi

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-14 18:46:31 | Show all posts
i agree with you.it is going nowhere.It seems they will not launch umi cryytals and pro, but umidigi z1.We still do not know about hardware, battery, weight, e,t,c, it is absolutely disgrace.how you can wait for a product you do not know spec.just funny..

threads

credits

Diamond Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-14 20:42:02 | Show all posts
Guys did you really expect a company to be able to put a phone together in 1 month since its first mention and have it ready for sale.
I myself have little patience, but you guys

I suggest you focus on phones that are actually for sale, maybe the big name ones that is also very trendy.

I am sure you can get a crystal now, with the battery taped in place and wires hanging out of it

Every one else myself included have asked UMI to sit on the phones a little longer and then launch a more rounded phone instead of the problems that seem to have plagued some of the newer phones released by UMI.

I dont want to be a beta tester with a phone, i just want one that work like the people that made it said it will do.

I do beta test several other things, but i do not want to do that with my phone ( a device i only reluctantly carry anyway, and a device i cant wait to throw in the trash as i personally dont need it )

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-14 21:19:31 | Show all posts
hey maze release today and bubloo s1 too on geargabest where umi?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-15 07:12:54 | Show all posts
@Daphone: In most points, I agree with you.
But Umidigi made the launch public and wrote: Market launch: 15.06. In the first time there were some hints about the Crystal Pro, 1-2 weeks later there were gone.
Now Umidigi changed the launch date for the normal version.

Why haven't Umidigi make more tests, before they posted the market launch date?

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-15 23:16:32 | Show all posts
I will buy doogee mix

threads

credits

credits
 Author| Post time 2017-6-16 18:55:49 | Show all posts
Buy Maze alpha instead of doogee mix ..presale started 179.99$ on gearbest

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-17 00:41:21 | Show all posts
But maze alpha now just color black and 4 gb ram 64 hdd

threads

credits

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 12:59:08 | Show all posts
So bored of UMIDIGIS non exsistent communication skills....
very bad for their branding and marketing. I thought UMI is shooting into the right direction with their phones and i have to admit they offer pretty good specs etc for the price. But honestly speaking the cheap price for those phones do actually as well reflect in the communication.
There is NO professional communication between customer-community and UMIDIGI

Sad sad!

threads

credits

Platinum Member

credits
Post time 2017-6-21 15:59:21 | Show all posts
Costalino replied at 2017-6-21 12:59
So bored of UMIDIGIS non exsistent communication skills....
very bad for their branding and marketin ...

Costalino,
I think you're wrong.
Umidigi does have very good communication skills : it is a very well known communication strategy to raise attention, gain notoriety and thus gain potential customers by making trendy and exciting announcement just to focus eyes on them. But soon announcements are cancelled or substantially modified, to become more reallistic. Some people (like you, like me) will complain about it, but they reached their goal: they entered the market ;)
More generally speaking, umidigi marketing and communiocation skills are really good, indeed: just cjeck their announcement and ads. they are looking great and will misled most (if not all) people about abilities of their devices...

12Next
You have to log in before you can reply Login | WELCOME TO UMI COMMUNITY

Points Rules

!fastreply! Top !return_list!