UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog UMIDIGI S2 Pro & S2 View content

"UMIDIGI_S2_V1.0_0929" OTA for UMIDIGI S2.

2017-10-11 15:40| publisher: UMIadmin| Views: 1183| Comment: 13

Summary: Hi All,Today we're pushing out the "UMIDIGI_S2_V1.0_0929" OTA to UMIDIGI S2.Here is the ChangeLog:1. Optimized Fingerprint scanner unlock speed2. Redesigned Camera UI3. Added "Battery save mode" auto ...
Hi All,
Today we're pushing out the  "UMIDIGI_S2_V1.0_0929" OTA to UMIDIGI S2.
Here is the ChangeLog:

1. Optimized Fingerprint scanner unlock speed
2. Redesigned Camera UI
3. Added  "Battery save mode" auto turns on when reaching low battery

As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we'll begin a broader rollout in a few days.Your feedback is appreciated. We may not always be able to respond to every comment in the forums, but please be assured that we take your comments and feedback seriously. Hope you enjoy!
Learn more about UMIDIGI S2 here: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_s2_overview.html 

Comment

Latest Comments

quote sonofanarchy 2017-11-18 23:29
Veveton: Dear UMIDIGI I have come to complain about the inconstancy of the UMIDIGI S2 software (v1). For several times the system restarts alone, consecutive s ...
Friend has it. Didn't experience this problems. I mean , I know it's not some help but maybe you should contact the seller.
quote Veveton 2017-11-15 02:30
Dear UMIDIGI
I have come to complain about the inconstancy of the UMIDIGI S2 software (v1). For several times the system restarts alone, consecutive system crashes, outside the system still continues in android 6. When will we have improvements in the UMIDIGI system?
quote vivek2125 2017-11-14 18:07
Thank you for sharing this post. guys if you addicted to play online game then go single click http://papacookinggames.com play papa cooking online game its will be play in without any requirement and free of cost.
quote asmpires7 2017-11-12 09:36
Estou muito decepcionado com a UMIDIGI, pois meu S2 chegou ontem ao Brasil e não liga, não funciona. Comprei pela Gearbest e paguei muito dinheiro para chegar com sério problema.
Como a Umidigi pode me ajudar, já que aqui no Brasil não existe assistência técnica?
Muita tristeza. Me ajudem.
quote patriciafran 2017-11-6 18:19
I understand the benefits of incremental systems but I recently read an article at http://buyessays.cheap about the advantages of iterative models. Why did you choose the first one?
quote badder003 2017-11-6 07:52
wifi always on issue solved by myself,,go to settings ,,type in search box,,scanning...it will show you wifi scan always on option.. turn that off...viola...
ended up rooting my phone for no reason )
quote badder003 2017-11-6 07:51
wifi always on issue solved by myself,,go to settings ,,type in search box,,scanning...it will show you wifi scan always on option.. turn that off...viola...
ended up rooting my phone for no reason )
quote wskiria1 2017-11-1 16:47
请问,最新的S2怎么root啊?
quote wskiria1 2017-11-1 16:47
哈哈
quote ur262 2017-10-30 19:31
Same with mine. No data Connection with o2/eplus. Only works with T-Mobile. Tried everthing possible. Can UMIDIGI please give a answer or tip to make it work. Very poor Support guys. :(
quote Man 2017-10-30 02:52
Since as a junior member I cannot start a new thread, I will outline a bug or few within this thread.
First of all the battery life is amazing. I guess it could be even better if when the toggle WiFi Off will indeed turn the WiFi off. Regardless of switching the WiFi off, it stays on all the time and the WiFi battery usage is the same as the screen On for the period of 9 hours ( and still 20% of the battery left). So, please if someone from the senior members would open a WiFi issue so the bug chasing engineers can rectify it.
quote petrosdigiDE 2017-10-26 21:27
i have the same problem data roaming is ON, the APNs are correct and the S2 show the 4G (r)!!!!
but the phone dont connect with mobile network ????????
please fix this ASAP.
Thank you
quote r0ckarong 2017-10-21 20:48
Will there be another update soon that fixes the Data Roaming problem for German networks? The phone is great but with this glitch unusable on most carriers here.

View All Comments(13)

Forums
FACEBOOK