UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog UMIDIGI S2 Pro & S2 View content

Final specs! UMIDIGI S2 Pro features FHD+, 6+128GB and 16MP front camera

2017-9-28 08:07| publisher: bencebacsi| Views: 5390| Comment: 5

Summary: Final specs! UMIDIGI S2 Pro features FHD+, 6+128GB and 16MP front cameraThe UMIDIGI S2 just went on Presale on Gearbest (https://goo.gl/eKgjPc) with a 30$ discount. The phone is probably one of the mo ...

Final specs! UMIDIGI S2 Pro features FHD+, 6+128GB and 16MP front camera

The UMIDIGI S2 just went on Presale on Gearbest (https://goo.gl/eKgjPc) with a 30$ discount. The phone is probably one of the most complete smartphones currently on the market. It indeed comes with a large 6-inch display sporting the trendy 18:9 aspect ratio, and a power efficient MediaTek Helio P20 processor clocked at 2.3Ghz coupled with 4GB of RAM. But that’s not all, the S2 also packs a massive 5100mAh capacity battery that can be charged through the USB Type-C port using Quick Charge PE+ 2.0, so you’re never running out of juice.

And it’s a flagship with an eye for photography, two eyes in fact! It boasts a SONY IMX 258 13MP+5MP dual-lens sensor, which excels at low-light photography with a bright f/2.0 aperture.

Watch video to explore the performance and battery test

The UMIDIGI is going to make the leap from good to great by upgrading the spec of UMIDIGI S2 Pro.

Today UMIDIGI official announced that UMIDIGI S2 Pro will go with 6GB RAM 128GB ROM, Octa-core Helio P25, 16MP front camera and we confirm that, the display resolution will be FHD+ 2160*1080 Pixels and Android 7.0 is the operating system. The rest of the specs will be the same as in S2, 5100mAh USB Type-C, Quick Charge PE+2.0. Dual-lens rear camera.

Will UMIDIGI S2 Pro be more expensive than 300$?

“The principle is simple, we put user experience above all matters, while our aesthetic is unfolded in details of usability and crafting. We aim not just to make a powerful phone, but a Functional Artware!”

UMIDIGI, aftering hearing users’ feedback during the launch of S2, decide to do the best that users don’t have to compromise.

Therefore, UMIDIGI S2 Pro will stay at the price of $299.99, Pre-order will be available by mid-end of October.

Global subscription is open now, there will be a great discount offered to the subscribed ones.

Join now here: https://goo.gl/pjD7Ce
Comment

Latest Comments

quote nosherwanmirza 2017-11-7 10:15
i recently order and get  marvellous result. really excellent battery life .
quote toncb 2017-11-2 05:22
pity, no amoled like the S and still no NFC
quote ghost45 2017-10-11 00:51
Good Design!
quote Arffaiq 2017-10-1 14:51
I just want to order, pay and get this great
quote johne-bike 2017-9-28 10:22
I have subscribed for the Global subscription and I hope we soon receive information from Umidigi as to what happens next?
The offer of a great discount is attractive, and I presume subsequent customer orders will be directed to GearBest for payment and delivery?
I just want to order, pay and get this great,  new S2 Pro in Red Colour!

View All Comments(5)

Forums
FACEBOOK