UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog UMIDIGI S2 Pro & S2 View content

UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Shows the Art of Full-Screen Displaying, NFC in the plan!

2017-8-19 12:45| publisher: bencebacsi| Views: 3097| Comment: 2

Summary: UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Shows the Art of Full-Screen Displaying (video), NFC in the plan!The recently unveiled UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro is surely one of the most eye-catching and intriguing smartphones in 2017 ...

UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro Shows the Art of Full-Screen Displaying, NFC in the plan!

The recently unveiled UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro is surely one of the most eye-catching and intriguing smartphones in 2017. In the newly released official video, we bring out more stunning aspects of the full-screen beauty.

The full-screen UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro sports a massive 5.99” edge-to-edge display with enormous 18:9 aspect ratio, that takes up almost 90% of the front surface, and the display resolution is set to be 1080 x 2160 pixel FHD+. An unforgettable visual experience is what you you expect from UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro.

Don’t forget the fact that, this is the world’s first 2-day lasting full-screen smartphone thanks to the 5100mAh battery and power efficient software optimization. 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal memory storage, full-metal unibody gives extra toughness to the phone. And NFC, a feature that a lot of users are expecting for their new phones, is in the plan for UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro!

UMIDIGI S2 | S2 Pro and the breathtakingly beautiful Mercury Silver edition are now listed on UMIDIGI’s official website here, check for more details there, and you can also join the giveaway contest to win one for free.

Comment

Latest Comments

quote ghost45 2017-10-11 01:08
We wait this new device!
quote PaulPutnam 2017-8-27 02:05
I bought a Umi Plus E from Banggood.com. 2 days ago , whenever I press the power button the Umidigi screen comes on, followed by the android screen & that is it. It does not come on completely. Why canvi/ be fixed? I might need a new phone. I thinkvit was the most awesome phone! Can you fix it? The s2 pro sounds awesome. Can I trade in & get a special deal?

View All Comments(2)

Forums
FACEBOOK