UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog UMIDIGI Z1 Pro & Z1 View content

UMIDIGI Z1/Z1 Pro, A Fine Work of Technology and Design

2017-6-15 04:44| publisher: bencebacsi| Views: 1093| Comment: 6

Summary: UMIDIGI Z1/Z1 Pro, A Fine Work of Technology and DesignPress Release on 19th JuneThe coming new flagship phone from UMIDIGI, UMIDIGI Z1 is set for a launch on 19th June, and will be revealed together ...

UMIDIGI Z1/Z1 Pro, A Fine Work of Technology and Design

Press Release on 19th June

The coming new flagship phone from UMIDIGI, UMIDIGI Z1 is set for a launch on 19th June, and will be revealed together with Z1 Pro. The UMIDIGI Z1 Pro will come with a decent 5.5-inch AMOLED display screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

UMIDIGI Z1 Pro is nailing the design with exceptional progression in technology. We can tell from the photos that the back of UMIDIGI Z1 Pro is an integrated unibody with antenna lines seamlessly injected in as a whole piece. A unity of smoothness and completeness feeling is what it can offer. The 6.95mm super slim body is possible to be created through structural and technical innovations. This super low thickness is achieved by re-engineering 4 major parts. First is the AMOLED screen, which enables the screen to be much thinner. Then followed by the new battery design, that also comes with thinner size. As a further innovation, UMIDIGI also managed to significantly reduce the thickness through the novel and refined tube design inside the body and the near-jointless assembling of the precision components. With the slim and silky lines, UMIDIGI Z1 Pro can be a comfortable and light grip in hand.

Under the hood, this phone is expected to be shipped with a decent package that contains 6GB of RAM, Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and an anticipating big battery. Above all these specs, The 6.95mm super thin body is making UMIDIGI Z1 Pro presumably the thinnest big battery phone.

Full details of UMIDIGI Z1 and Z1 Pro will be revealed soon on 19th June, now you can get a closer look of UMIDIGI Z1 Pro on our official website, along with $9.99 subscription and giveaway available here: http://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_z1_activity.html
Comment

Latest Comments

quote timelessoak 2017-7-30 03:41
I can not wait to have one of this, beautiful.
quote goran051 2017-6-26 21:53
Wow I have qualified the $9.99 subscription..
quote goran051 2017-6-26 21:53
Wow I have also qualified the $9.99 subscription..
quote amadeumatos 2017-6-15 21:53
Does this mean that the pre sale will also start on the 19th ....????
quote Pritam 2017-6-15 14:53
Wow I have qualified the $9.99 subscription..
quote Deepankur 2017-6-15 13:21
super awesome

View All Comments(6)

Forums
FACEBOOK