UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog UMIDIGI CRYSTAL View content

This $99 all-screen smartphone is putting Xiaomi Mi Mix to shame

2017-5-4 00:34| publisher: bencebacsi| Views: 20296| Comment: 22

Summary: This $99 all-screen smartphone is putting Xiaomi Mi Mix to shameWatch out good fellas, the future smartphone with a long continuous sheet of glass and an edge-to-edge display and no physical buttons i ...

This $99 all-screen smartphone is putting Xiaomi Mi Mix to shame

Watch out good fellas, the future smartphone with a long continuous sheet of glass and an edge-to-edge display and no physical buttons is coming even nearer!

The smartphone manufacturer UMIDIGI (formerly UMi) is not afraid of causing controversy. Following the iPhone 7 knockoff UMIDIGI G, which is just announced yesterday, a new high-end model from our company is also revealed today on our official website. This time, it comes with the most cutting-edge feature that so far you can only find in a few smartphone manufacturers - the stunning looking all-screen!

The new model is called UMIDIGI Crystal, and it is just as pure-looking as its name. UMIDIGI has made the frameless big screen within reach for everyone with affordable price and at the same time, retaining competitive specs. It is widely believed that the all-screen feature would be a smartphone would be more a common configuration, and UMIDIGI has again made themselves the forerunner.

Looks like UMIDIGI is courageously taking a head-on challenge with Xiaomi Mi Mix, another well-known frameless smartphone. The Crystal is going to have two versions: the Lumia edition as the pro version, and the all-metal edition, which is going to be the first all-metal unibody all-screen smartphone. Both versions are likely to pack with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, and 5.5” full-HD screen.

Purchase of UMIDIGI Crystal will be available on 15th June, but now you can get a surprising pre-order price for $99 by subscribing to UMIDIGI’s official website.

Will you choose the Lumia edition or the all-metal edition of Crystal?
Comment

Latest Comments

quote abhis1world 2017-6-8 00:35
I didn't get any mail for preorder ..I subscribed many times. Please send mail so I can preorder my lumia dual camera umidigi crystal
quote amadeumatos 2017-5-20 03:38
I want one of each , i love UMIDIGI
quote Aqil 2017-5-15 23:33
I like umidigi
quote slashevski 2017-5-13 18:39
говорят волков боятся в лес не ходить.скора надеюсь попробуем и узнаем есть разница или нет.как бы не был очень марким от рук.
quote slashevski 2017-5-13 18:32
Час Добрый.Я могу сказать что просто молодцы что стараются сделать лучше и доступней.И с надеждой что с нововведением не покатятся в минус и не прекратят придерживатся своего начатого пути.
quote reyan 2017-5-13 05:18
Whu no flash in Crystal with 2 cameras?
quote nuisance 2017-5-11 21:31
if 16 cost real 99 that is awesome kick at all industry
quote ocv1269 2017-5-6 22:20
The inclusion of the snapdragon 835 means that we will have NFC, Wifi ac MU-MIMO, and most importantly other Global LTE bands (Band 28 APT - 700Hhz) - Latin American ?? --- this is important to define and answer
quote Karmoy 2017-5-6 15:02
klaus12: Is it normal that I got no subscription Email? Or isn't my browser working correctly?
I think it is normal because i don't have any email, of umi
quote klaus12 2017-5-5 23:00
Is it normal that I got no subscription Email? Or isn't my browser working correctly?
quote chooks06 2017-5-5 20:20
I'll buy if it has NFC and dual band WiFi included.
quote Baki 2017-5-5 16:40
Lumia should have a good metal frame and the best possible plastic back cover. If so, internal heat dissipation should be handled well. This way I would preffer Lumia over the all metal construction. SoC should be the best possible compromise between speed and power consumption. Power consumption should still have the priority. Camera should be of an already proven quality elsewhere with no side issues. Think about Snapdragon (6xx series) over the MTK. AMOLED rules. Scratch resistant Full HD is quite enough. USB type C. Real quick charging. Really good battery capacity. Ultimate edition with 128 GB RAM. Full HD 60 fps recording. That would be a hell of the phone. You could then comfortably increase the subscription price.
quote Karmoy 2017-5-5 15:33
penamas: Will the OS be certified by Google?
I suppose, it will be like other umi, but I recommend you use LineageOS
quote penamas 2017-5-5 09:33
Will the OS be certified by Google?
quote vikandr 2017-5-5 06:56
I`ll choose the all-metal edition
quote jessewb 2017-5-4 21:33
I have a Z Pro, so if you add NFC so that I can use Android Pay and its specs are close to that of the UMi Z Pro.
I'm sold. I'll preorder it as soon as its available.
quote Karmoy 2017-5-4 20:56
SureshReddy: damn love the design but can we get this? before itself?
Look this report about Crystal, say that will have 2 model one 2gb ram and other 4gb of RAM
http://notebookitalia.it/umidigi-crystal-smartphone-senza-cornici-foto-video-25137
quote SureshReddy 2017-5-4 19:36
damn love the design but can we get this? before itself?
quote Karmoy 2017-5-4 18:01
masammut: When can we have the full spec list? What SoC for example? Will you launch with a Snapdragon instead of the Mediatek?
I just know, We will 2 model one cristal and 2 cameras and other all metall and 1 camera
Once you get past the wacky name though, you will realize that the phone packs a very powerful performance-to-price ratio. It will come with a MediaTek Helio P25 processor, along with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. The phone carries a 5.5 inch, full HD AMOLED display.
quote masammut 2017-5-4 17:36
When can we have the full spec list? What SoC for example? Will you launch with a Snapdragon instead of the Mediatek?

View All Comments(22)

Forums
FACEBOOK