UMIDIGI COMMUNITY Home Blog View content

UMi's New Year Message

2016-12-24 14:40| publisher: UMIadmin| Views: 1893| Comment: 8

UMi's New Year Message
2016 is definitely a remarkable year for UMi, we reached our milestone stage with the development of our products, our company and our modern brand new office, which made everyone of us exciting about it. 

But this is a small achivement compares to what we are aiming in next year and in the future. 
UMi is not just a company that makes good products,  we are a family as we value our team and our customers as one.

It has been a colorful journey, thanks to all of your support, we made stronger models one after one. Now we can close the year of 2016 with our latest model UMi Z that represents our growth and future direction into 2017, which is going to be another exciting journey!

We wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

UMi Team
http://www.umidigi.com/

Comment

Latest Comments

quote cybertech 2017-1-10 23:41
Still waiting for the UMI Super update to Android N!!!
lot of lies overthere!
quote R0rke 2016-12-31 04:52
Please Release an update for UMI Super and fix the issues !
quote rolandvb 2016-12-26 06:21
First of all thank you UmiDigi Team for the best wishes and the hard work.
It is also clear that it is fun to work for Umidigi and they also know how to make fun !

I am very dissapointed not in Umi(digi) but in impatient costumors that don`t realize making a good reliable  rom for different models takes a lot of work. i guess they are not aware when buying so called top phones from brands that costs sometimes 3 times more that thay don`t even will get android 7 and will have to buy  again a new phone that also will cost  even more  to have a phone with android 7

Just have a little patiance with  Umdigi they will deliver, or do you prefer to get a umi rom that is so full of bugs that reinstalling the old rom will be inevitable because of all the bugs.???
I am very satisifyed with my Umi Super and have no complaints at all .

i am wishing Umidigi all the best for next year in developing and expanding they`re company with other good new products,
quote ginop58 2016-12-25 17:56
Bonjour à tous ,
ce que je demande aujourd'hui à un smartphone c'est un fonctionnement sans grosse faille et pour longtemps.Cette jeune marque réalise mes souhaits sans faire les mêmes erreurs que ces aînés. Souvenez-vous que des téléphones briqués continu de voir le jour même chez les grandes enseignes.La patience de Umi prouve leur réalisme et augure un bon futur. En cela je les en remercie en continuant de leur faire confiance.Bonne années à tous.
quote momonord1 2016-12-24 22:13
Moi aussi je suis très déçu par UMI, et je vais arrêté de recommander UMI aux amis et à la famille . Mon épouse et moi nous possédons chacun un UMI SUPER. mes enfants ont chacun un UMI ROME, un UMI MAX et un UMI DIAMANT. Je pense que je vais retourné chez SAMSUNG ou bien essayer XIAOMI.
quote umigus 2016-12-24 21:02
Thank you very much for the excellent UMI SUPER!
But we are many who look forward to updating NOUGAT.
Please tell when to upgrade.

Thank you very much and Merry Christmas and very good year 2017 !!!
quote kallimanis 2016-12-24 18:54
Waiting nougat for umi max as you promise.
quote Tecnolory 2016-12-24 16:14
We are waiting for the UMI Super update as you promised

View All Comments(8)

FACEBOOK